D-7! European External Action Service - EEAS x Café Congo is organising a round table in the framework of the EU-Africa Meetings 2022 to be held at Café Congo on Thursday 23 June from 13:30.
An afternoon to discuss the role of culture in relations between Africa and Europe and to question the contribution of diasporas in this context.
- Dorine Rurashitse, Managing Director of Africalia;
- Dorcy Rugamba, Rwandan Author, Actor and Director; Artistic Director of Rwanda Arts Initiative;
- Khalid Tamer, Promoter of African Capitals of Culture;
- Delphine Buysse, Independent curator;
- Marie Madeleine Diouf, Fashion Designer, NuNu Design by DK,
- Annica Floren, Deputy Head of Unit for Youth, Education, Culture DG for International Partnerships, European Commission;
- Bernard Quentin, Deputy Managing Director for Africa at the European External Action Service (EEA/ European Diplomatic Service).
- Moderator: Raphaël Brigandi, Head of Communication/Public Diplomacy for Africa at the EEAS, initiator/organiser of the EU-Africa Meetings 2022.