Friday, 26 Mar2021
“Learning Through Playing” the case study of the adapted remote learning CB-ECE programme in Lebanon
Organised by International Organisations
This side event will look at the challenges faced by Syrian children in accessing Non-Formal Education opportunities during the time of a pandemic.
Speakers will include representatives from Back to the Future consortium and Seenaryo Organization, as well as the Delegation of the European Union in Lebanon and the Project Management Unit – Ministry of Education and Higher Education. The event will be followed by a discussion and Q&A around the following themes:
- Best practices and lessons learnt in the adaptation of non-formal education programmes to remote learning: innovative methodologies and opportunities of digitalisation beyond the pandemic.
- Deepening the holistic approach to education strategy: integration of child protection and psychosocial support into remote/blended programs.
- Empowerment of caregivers in the education of the children: how best to support their active engagement.
- Capacity building of teachers and educators: the importance of meaningful relationships in the learning process, applicability in the remote approach.
- The Back to the Future Consortium AVSI,
- Terre des Hommes Italy,
- War Child Holland,
- Seenaryo Organization
Date: 26/03/2021 9:00-10.30 CET