Thursday, 4 Mar2021
Translation technologies – Understand, embrace, adopt
Organised by Directorate-General for Translation
This TEW on language technology will include contributions by professors leading in the field (from EMT universities), as well as practical demonstration of translation technologies.
Topics will include:
- new translation technologies, including for the Lithuanian language
- discuss various aspects of language technologies and the challenges and opportunities they entail
- promote eTranslation and its comparative advantages
- discuss skills and profiles that are needed such as post-editing
- provide hands-on demonstration of new translation tools
- promote translation as profession in the light of technology development
More information: Translation technologies – Understand, embrace, adopt | European Commission (europa.eu)
Stay tuned for updates
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest news and stories from the EU Alumni Community.