We are very excited to announce that the new OCEANS community portal is now officially launched and ready for you to explore.
Here is a sample of (new or improved) features:
- It is now possible to connect with other members through the OCEANS internal chat (video) call.
- There are different groups you can join.
- Staying up to date and seeing when upcoming events are happening near you is super convenient.
- The community portal is mobile friendly
- Sharing files is possible, for example in a working group.
- Members can check out who else lives close by with the map function
- Being member of the new online community it easy to hold elections
If you are not signed up to the community portal yet, now is the best time to do so! If you had a profile in the old one, check out the new version and its features, and connect with like-minded OCEANS members. The profiles were transferred, so you just have to log in and choose a new password. Check your inbox for an e-mail with detailed instructions (sent out on 07 December)!
For anyone interested in becoming a member visit the OCEANS website/community here: https://community.oceans-network.eu/
Check if you are eligible to register & join our worldwide network!
See you in the new community portal!